Combat Medic – 2 Day Training 2020
March 21 @ 9:30 am - March 22 @ 6:00 pm| $140 – $210
Combat Medic 2 – Day Training
This weekend course is a Combat Medic elective that is open to everyone.
This weekend will require camping over on Saturday night. The course will alternate between technique and exercises. We will be using airsoft, paintball, pellet and possibly live fire.
This is a weekend of physical exertion and training for the Combat Medic. I have done this course in a variety of ways and am trying something new again this year. A mixture of both training and scenarios that will make the training exhilarating but tiring.
This weekend will be focusing on the “Combat” side of the Combat Medic – which is the path of the body, and will include:
• Small Unit Tactics: Airsoft
• Marksmanship under duress and aerobic stress (pellet and possibly live fire)
• Night tactics
• Night security
• Individual obstacle courses and paintball gauntlets
• Team litter obstacle course
• Chi Kung and breathing exercises for healing, body awareness and pain/discomfort tolerance
• Mixed Martial Arts concepts for the street, sparring and grappling
Food is not provided.