We send out a box of materials to you in advance, and together we’ll be making several types of seasonable edible medicinals in the live webinar! *if you can’t make the live class, you can download and listen to the webinar afterwards with your box of wildcrafted herbal materials!
Registration will remain open until 10/12/20 to allow time for shipping.
Sore, scratchy throats, swollen lymph nodes, runny noses and the latest round of new cold bugs are the hallmark of each fall season as we slip into a higher mode of stress and exposure to unfamiliar contaminants.
This 2-hour interactive workshop will teach you how to make your own herbal formulas to have on-hand for the cold and flu season. We will work with ingredients that translate well into electuaries, herbal pastilles and lozenges — with techniques you can do in the workshop and use right away!
The workshop will cover:
- herbs that work well as adaptogens
- creating good preventative care by using food as medicine in the cold season
- how to make your own immune-boosting electuary using raw honey and warm supportive herbs
- throat-soothing herbs and making an herbal ‘meltaway’ pastille
- how to make your own botanical kit for traveling
What We Send You: We send out a box prior to the workshop with ethically wildcrafted herbs and materials you will need for making several formulas, to include an electuary, and pastille as well as a mini herbal travel box.