REGISTER WITH CREDIT CARD REGISTER WITH PAYPAL
Mass market household cleansing products are laden with toxic chemicals. So-called “natural” alternatives are expensive, and often contain questionable additives. Many people are developing allergies and chemical sensitivities and struggle to find cleaning products that actually work and don’t break the bank.
Chemical sensitivity to a barrage of synthetic perfumes, lathering agents and moisturizers extends beyond cleaning products.
In this 5-hour class, learn the very simple basics of making your own products from natural ingredients that are either already in your kitchen, or easy to get.
Students in this class:
• Learn how to put together a household cleaner “supply closet”
• Expand your body care pantry with natural homemade products
• Master the steps of making your own basic body care products
• Learn how to make and store a variety of toxin-free cleaners
• Receive a handout packet with class notes and resource guide
• Take home a selection of samples to try
Class Tuition: $70 **Plus $20 materials fee due to the instructor at the class (this covers the samples)
Location: Herban Path location, Central San Antonio.
There will be a lunch break and students should bring a sack lunch.
*directions and additional class details will be emailed out to all registered students the Wednesday before the class.
Class size: Limited to 12.
RSVP Deadline: Noon on Wednesday, August 24th.
HOW TO REGISTER
To sign up using a credit card, visit our Square store
To sign up with Paypal, visit our Meetup page
To register with cash, money order or check, please send us an email at: